Friday, August 19, 2011

Black and Whites

I am obsessed with black and white photos. I LOVE them! Especially early 1900's couples. They are my favorite. Old movie stars like Audrey Hepburn follow in a close second place, but to no avail. The Couples win. What can I say? I am a hopeless romantic. If you don't understand my obsession, don't worry, you soon will. Feast your eyes upon the wondrous photographs.




 These next two I actually have in my apartment. I loove them!



This last one I used to have in my dorm...until it fell behind the stupid desk attached to the wall that will forever claim what used to be the best part of my room. It was a tragic day.


Now do you understand? I thought you might. =)

2 comments:

Amy68815 said...

Ahhh...like mother, like daughter! I'm a hopeless romantic too!!

Amy68815 said...

Ahhh...like mother, like daughter! I'm a hopeless romantic too!!