Sunday, August 14, 2011

Too Much For One

So I've been thinking...I am way too opinionated to have just one blog. My other blog is all about how I am waiting for my missionary and my life during these two years without him. However, I have discovered that I love blogging! I have so much to say and share and it doesn't all fit into the theme of a missionary girlfriend. Even if no one reads this one, I don't care. I love writing. I love putting my thoughts into words and onto paper, or in this case into cyberspace. So that's what this blog is for, my thoughts and opinions. 
WARNING:
It will be random. It will be biased. It will be 100% what I think and how I feel and that will change quite often. This I guarantee. So sit back, relax, and enjoy (or don't, that's fine too) what I have to say.

No comments: