Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sleep

I've been thinking...I need more sleep. I run on an average of 5 hours of sleep a night...and I wonder why I'm so tired. Sheesh. What's wrong with me? Sometimes I am really busy, but often I am still awake at 2 am for no good reason. Why do I do this to myself? Why, now that I am out of seminary and five sports a year, why am I forcing my body to exhaustion? I'm not really sure. I'm thinking I should probably change that.
Also, I cannot believe I am moving into my first apartment this weekend. My very own place. It's unbelievable! I am almost 20 and I still feel like I'm 17! It doesn't always seem like it, but life really flies by. Sometimes I think, I would love to be either younger than I am, I miss sports and theater, or older than I am, having my missionary home so we could start on this next exciting part of our life together. Then I realize, what am I doing? I will never get these two years back.If there was ever something I wanted to do on my own, this would be the time to do it. Go get 'em, girl! Show the world what you can do! Now I just have to figure that out myself...

No comments: