Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Love. Love. Love.

So today I'm looking outside and it is BEAUTIFUL!!! Fall is so pretty!! I love how the trees are turning red and gold and are still speckled with green. I love how open and natural and gorgeous it is here at home. (I came home for fall break.) Also, last night I was just overwhelmed with how pretty the sky is here. I never realized how much I loved the wide open spaces and star-filled sky until I went off to college last year and light pollution ruined my view of the constellations. Anyway, I just thought I'd share some of the things I love with y'all!
I LOVE:
my family.
my friends.
my awesomespice roommate.
our apartment.
the country.
Husker football.
all things lace.
purple.
animal print.
dancing.
unique dates.
sunsets.
rain.
being spontaneous.
anything from the 1920s-1950s.
weddings. i am a hopeless romantic.
babies/kids. LOVE.
Disney.
writing.
photography.
random pawn shops.
my converse shoes.
shoes in general.
getting my hands dirty.
being outside.
singing to myself.
my siblings. I know I already said family, but it deserves more attention b/c they're my best friends.
my parents. they're seriously awesome. best mom and dad in the world.

I could go on and on and on. So I'll stop there before you fall asleep. Buut here are some pictures of a few  things. Just for good measure.

^ This picture^ represents two things i love: my awesomespice roommate and being spontaneous. The night this picture was taken we randomly decided to have shopping cart races in the Walmart parking lot...in the rain. 

^A little girl who I made friends with yesterday. Her name was Faith and I'm pretty sure she loved getting her picture taken more than anyone I've ever met. Pretty freaking adorable right? =)

My favorite pair of shoes. 'Nuff said.

My daddy, greatest man I know, with my little cousin Cambri. Isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen!?

One of my random pawn shops. I was actually on a date when we drove by this and I got pretty excited about it...don't ask why, I think the name of the store just intrigued me. Anyway, he was a pretty awesome guy so he pulled a U-turn right there and we went back and looked at it. Pretty sure it's a place meant for druggies...but I still like it.

Beautiful Fall!!! This tree was exactly half red and half green.

Okay this wasn't actually on the list, but it's something else I love. This is a sculpture of a silver tree here on campus and it's right in the middle of a bunch of normal trees. You can't really tell how cool it is in this picture but let me tell you, it's awesome. Probably one of my favorite sculptures of all time. I always wonder if a squirrel (we have tons of those on campus too) has ever tried to jump from a normal tree to the silver tree...b/c if it did that would be an epic fail.
Did I ever mention that we raised 5 baby raccoon? No? Well we did. And I loved them too.

I also love my dog, Rue. She's a sweetie...and here she's burying a piece of pizza which makes me love her even more because that's just awesome.


Another little cousin I watched this summer along with her brother. I cannot even express how much I love those kids!

Nebraska. LOVE where I'm from.



No comments: