Monday, November 28, 2011

Back to Reality

Thanksgiving break was UH-mazing! My roommate and her boyfriend joined my family for Thanksgiving since neither of their families were here in Nebraska and we stuffed our faces with lots of delicious food. Afterward we played paintball and the next day I took my younger brother and sister to the Huskers last home football game against Iowa. (Which we won. holla!!) Then we went back home for the rest of the break and last night we put up our beautiful Christmas tree and danced around playing Christmas music. It was glorious. 

Then this morning came. 

Now I have to get back to reality. This Thursday my dad and I are flying down to Arizona to check things out and find out which ward (for church) I'll be in and exactly where I'll be living and all that jazz. It's just now hitting me how much I have to get done this week before we fly out. Yikes. With finals just around the corner, things are starting to get even crazier. As if they weren't busy before. 
On a happier note though, I'm also guest posting for Girls With Curls this Thursday!! I cannot even tell you how excited I am! My very first guest post. Jess is super nice and I'm psyched that she's putting something of mine on her awesomespice blog. She said it would be posted at 1pm Dec. 1st so...while I'm in a plane flying to Arizona hopefully ya'll will be reading my post that she puts up! It'll be a day full of new things because, not only will it be my first guest post, it will also be my first time flying! Exciting? I think so.

3 comments:

Natasha Louise said...

Sounds like you had an awesome thanksgiving! and congrats on the guest post, I'll for sure go read it :)

Lauren said...

Here's hoping you live in a wonderful ward!
Arizona! that sounds so great!
:]

Brissa said...

you're moving?! that's so exciting! especially since arizona is warm and (i swear) all my best friends come from arizona. it's a lovely place.