Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

In honor of this awesome day, here are a few things I'm thankful for:

my family
(my mom
my dad
my brother
my sisters)
my friends
my roommate=a friend
my apartment
heat
blankets
my blue fuzzy slippers
food
my dog, Rue
my car, Floyd
my hometown
college
sunsets
fireflies
stars
lightning storms
hot showers
vintage photos
endless opportunities for service
space heaters
chapstick
Disney movies
books
lotion
deodorant 
(holy cow, i just thought of that ^one^ but seriously can you imagine a world w/o it? blech.) 
awesome people all around
electricity
and, of course,
The Gospel. 
Am I ever grateful for that. Talk about a life changer!

Well, folks, today is the day to get inebriated with turkey! I'll try not to gain 5007896966 pounds within the next 24 hours. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!!

2 comments:

Natasha Louise said...

Love this :) I know a world without deodorant... :/ ahaha

abbypauna said...

hot showers are always amazing, and always a million times better after camping! I love your list. xox