Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Guest Posing&Creepy Village Inn

Hello, lovelies! Just wanted to remind you to check out my guest post tomorrow at 1pm over here at the lovely Jess's blog. Hopefully I'll be able to get on and post again before that point, but no guarantees. I'm having some trouble getting internet right now since windstream has decided to be dumb. Once again. Lately I've been having to go to a super ghetto, creepy Village Inn a few blocks away to submit homework assignments. I'm too cheap to go inside and actually buy something, so I sit out in the parking lot and mooch off of their wifi. The other night, though, a message popped up and informed me that someone was trying to hack into my laptop so I scurried off of that dang internet connection real speedy like. Another time some weird creepo looked into my car and watched me the whole time he slowly walked by. So, in case I don't post again before I fly down to Arizona, just know it's because, as much as I value your entertainment, dear readers, I value my life more and I didn't feel like risking it at good ol' VI.

1 comment:

Natasha Louise said...

Awww Bless you but that is funny ;) Some creeper watching... I know those kind too well! haha