Friday, November 18, 2011

It's a Picture Kinda Day

My favorite things across which I've stumbled in the past few days....

when I think of Seth:



I cannot even tell you how true this is. Everyone is getting married and/or pregnant. And I, of course, am getting more awesome. haha




A place that never ever EVER should have  been established. Stay classy, Nevada.



 and this must be why some cake it on.





At this very moment....










Yes. This is an actual picture of the Zelda game I was playing today. Don't be hatin'.


3 comments:

The Bergen Family said...

I totally have that same Zelda game!!

Natasha Louise said...

HAHA, this was awesome, as are you my dear :)

The Vox said...

I agree with practically everything Barney Stinson says, it is very unsafe to tickle me, that marriage number should be even, and I would have loved to been there when the owner of Brothel and Waffle pitched that idea. Great blog! Thanks for sharing :)