Friday, November 11, 2011

Once In a Lifetime 11:11 11/11/11

It's 11:11 on 11/11/11!!! I'm writing this ahead of time so that I will be able to post this in exactly.....8 minutes. At 11:11. As you know, 11:11 is when you make wishes. Yes. I still do that. So today I've got two shot to make the most epic wishes of all time!!! If you missed this one, don't worry, you still have one more shot tonight. And is it super ridiculous that I'v kinda been waiting for this...for like 3 years? I don't care. It's awesome and it only happens once a century so leave me alone. I'm not going to be around for the next time. Also, you have no idea how stoked I am that it's on a Friday!!! Perfect! Only one more class to go and then I can enjoy this epic day. =) Hope you all have a wonderful 11/11/11! (Seriously, this should be made into a holiday.) Wish your heart out!

No comments: