Monday, December 5, 2011

Chaos

a) Arizona was grand! Love the little girls. Love the family in general. Love the flying down there. Love the heat. Love the fact that there are way more LDS members. What don't I love about it? Leaving my family and friends here. That shall definitely make me sad. I didn't realize how much I was going to miss my sister until I got back and saw her at the airport. *sob*

2) We finally have beautiful snow. It's going to be a white Christmas. =) And Stephanie and I set up our little tree and decorated our apartment with seasonal garb. It's adorable.

d) If you were a 90's kid, you need to read this, something else I found over at half&half. Love that blog. Anyway, read it. It's all so true. So perfect. And for the record, I still love N*SYNC and Fern Gully. And skydancers. Does anyone else remember those? I want some. I'm pretty sure I used to have like 30 from McDonalds. Also, I have a lot of old Lisa Frank notebooks still sitting around. If you don't, you were obviously not a true 90's child.

7) I smell popcorn. And I want to eat it. But I don't know where it's coming from.

p) I also feel like thrifting. I love thrifting.

i) After flying in last night I completed 2 macroeconomics assignments and a political science assignment before midnight. Then I started on my 13 pages of handwritten Spanish and worked on that until 1:30 am. Woke up at 6:30, continued writing for espanol until 11 am then took a quick shower and studied for an hour before running across campus to take a Spanish exam and turn in the 13 pages. I feel fairly accomplished for today.

R2D2) we have FHE tonight. I love FHE. Probably one of my favorite things.

3) Yes. I know these are in no particular order. I didn't feel like being organized.

1 comment:

Sapphire SireƩ said...

haha o :)...a tear may fall here soon