Lady Gaga, anyone?
*ba dum dum ching*
Okay now before you go judgin' let me explain myself.
I seem to have a few man-ish tendencies.
For example I:
- Eat. A lot. Way more than most girls I know.
- Love working outside getting my hands dirty. I'd rather be outside working in a field or helping dad put on a roof than inside doing chores any day.
- Have a pretty low voice and could sing bass better than some of the guys in my high school choir.
- Walk away when I get mad. Five minutes later I've cooled down and I'm over it. Maybe ten in extreme cases.
- Love cars. Some of my favorite smells include those of gasoline and old muscle cars. I love old cars and new cars. I love vehicles that aren't even cars at all. Here's my top 3 favorite *vehicles*, since, like I said, they aren't all cars.
I realize that the spoiler is missing in this picture. Don't worry, I'd add it. Once I saved up $150,000 to get the car in the first place.
2. A Jeep Wrangler. I love jeeps. My friend had one and we cruised around in it with the top off and ahh...I die. I loved it! Another reason I'm clearly half guy. I don't mind my hair being whipped around in my face, in fact, I prefer it. I love driving with the windows down. My hair is a huge mess anyway, might as well embrace it.
This one is obviously used but, truth be told, I like the old ones just as much as the new ones!
3.The Legend SS Chevy Camaro. I believe the 2010 is my favorite. Preferably black. Yess please...
Oh and just because I can't narrow it down quite that much...here's my 4th vehicle!!
The 2011 Lexus RX350 Crossover SUV
I have expensive taste I guess.
That's why I am going to buy the jeep.
Because it's reasonably priced.
And I love it just as much.