Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Stay Tuned!

Sorry I've been such a bum when it comes to posting! Between being home with my family and starting to pack for AZ I haven't had too much time to blog but let me just say, this was The. Best. Christmas. Ever. I'll tell you all about it as soon as I have a free moment. And then I'm going to be sharing a year in pictures and some writings which are pretty special to me. So stay tuned! The next few posts are going to rock your socks off! Because, believe me, this week has definitely rocked off mine! Be back ASAP!

4 comments:

busy bee lauren said...

Aw, you are visiting Arizona? The best!

Sierra ShaneĆ” said...

I am! I'm actually going to live there until June =)

abbypauna said...

haha you are hilarious, can't wait to hear how everything went!
xx

Lena said...

Just stumbled across your blog and I am so excited. You seem absolutely fabulous. Can't wait to hear more!!

http://www.lenamusings.com/