Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thanks, K-Stew!

Not a good public speaker? Wanna be "more good"? No problemo! 
Get some advice from the best actress of all time!
If you'd like to watch Kristen Stewart for real, go here and here (skip to about 1:50 in the second one).
 It's just about as entertaining.
And that, kids, is why you don't do drugs.

Which brings us to Breaking Dawn.
Ok now ya'll know I am a Twilight fan. Loved the books. The movies on the other hand? Could be better. Especially the last one...omygoodness don't even get me started on the scene where the werewolves are conversing.  Horrible. 
The whole time all I could think was "this reminds me of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles." You know, the 80's cartoon? Except that was better. I actually like that. 
And the part where she has blood stained teeth? Gag me.
And, of course, when Edward bites right through her stomach to get the babyish-thing out of her. Was it really necessary to leave him covered in placenta for the rest of the movie? I think not. I wanted to throw up. 

But, because I read the books and am not a quitter, I will go to see part 2 when it comes out. 
Not because I want to. No, it's because now I'm obligated to finish them. 
Who knows. Maybe the next one will be better.
And for heavens sake, Kristen. Learn how to act one of these years, would ya?

3 comments:

Kendra said...

hahaha, this is the most HILARIOUS Thing I have seen! Kristen is the worst actress. This video highlights it perfectly! Where did you find this gem? :)

stephanie said...

ok just found your blog and this is the first post i read? HELLO! i felt the same way about the twilight movies! such a fan of the books but the movies booooo. and the whole werwolves conversing thing i was looking all around the theater expecting people to be laughing with me at the complete nonsense but nope everyone was super into it! haha. ok don't know why i just spouted all that on you!

Sierra Shaneá said...

haha I'm glad you enjoyed it! I thought they nailed it! (her terrible acting I mean) and I found it on youtube! I'm sorta a youtube freak. I can sit there and watch random videos forever but you end up finding some real treasures! haha and yes. the werewolves were....absolutely ridiculous.