Friday, July 27, 2012

You Know Who I Miss?

My little girls. And by miss I mean I that just thinking about them makes my heart ache, yet smile at the same time because I love them so much.
Yesterday I was able to Skype them and it was amazing! I loved being able to see those crazy kids bouncing off of the wall and listen to them laughing like maniacs. Crazy kids...I love them with all my heart. It's amazing how happy I was just to see their blurry images and hear their broken audio.
When it was time to go Isalyn, the three year old, started crying. I told her that I'd see her again soon but that didn't seem to make her feel much better and the tears continued to flow. So, in an attempt to cheer her up, I gave her a secret mission. (We always went on adventures and treasure hunts and such when I was nannying them.) I told her that, in order to complete her mission, she would have to draw me a beautiful picture of a flower with pink and purple petals. She immediately jumped off the couch and began on her picture for me. After assuring them that I would see them again and telling them I loved them, I ended the call. And then I cried.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you ever been running a blog for? you make running a blog look easy. The whole look of your website is great, well the content material!