Friday, September 9, 2011

Response

So apparently some people weren't too fond of my last post and that's okay. But in response to this I wrote another post...on my other blog. So if you're curious as to what I have to say, which you may not be and that's totally fine, read it. You may have already read it and if that's the case you can either, a) not worry about it or b) read it again. I'm okay with that. =) But, if you are one of those people who were upset about the last post and the fact that I went on a date and you haven't read my response, I think you should. http://missionarygirlfriend-sierrashanea.blogspot.com/2011/09/what-is-waiting.html
Sorry I've been a bit of a slacker recently. Once I have something profound to say, because you know I always have something to say, I'll get on that. Hmm...maybe I'll just put some of my newest poem attempts on here. We'll see. I probably will. Well I don't have much to say at the moment and I should probably do my Spanish homework before class actually starts so I will be having a one-sided conversation with you at a later date and have a GREAT day!!! =D

No comments: