Saturday, January 14, 2012

Friday the 13th

As you know, today was Friday the 13th. Well, technically it was yesterday but we're gonna continue calling it today anyhow. In honor of this occasion a large group of us from the singles ward decided to watch a scary movie. It was a terrible terrible idea. I actually don't like scary movies all that much. I like them while they're on with a group but as soon as it's over and I'm alone, they leave me with a very eery feeling and I am not a fan. Now it's 2:30 in the morning and I can't sleep. So here I lay, a temporary insomniac, who is thoroughly creeped out and giving a warning unto all...don't watch a scary movie when you have to go home alone that night. It's not a good plan. I will now try to trick myself with happy thoughts. Goodnight, all.

2 comments:

Natasha Louise said...

Aww man, I felt so sorry for you reading this, hope you managed to sleep in the end!!

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

ugh, i hate scary movies, i seriously always have nightmares if i just watch one scene. blah! ha
xo TJ