Monday, January 9, 2012

What are you doing for the rest of eternity?

Wanna know what I love? How, no matter where you go, the church  is always the same. Therefore, it's easy to make friends anywhere you go! Which reminds me, last night I went to a movie night with a bunch of people from my new singles ward. It was grand.
My favorite part of the night, though, was listening to the cheesy pick up lines that were being thrown around. The best was, and I quote, "Oh I like your name. That's a nice name. What are you doing for the rest of eternity?" That guy was just joking but another guy started up a conversation with the girl sitting next to me and right off the bat he said something about how she had such a gorgeous face. Then he told her when she walked in the room just lit up like *BAM!* And he topped it off by telling her that he noticed her beautiful silky hair during church that morning. I think I about busted a gut. She really was a very pretty girl so I don't blame the guy for hitting on her and she loved the cheesy lines so I guess it worked for him. But I still couldn't help it, I definitely started laughing. Luckily, I played it off like I was laughing at something that just happened in the movie and the day was saved.

2 comments:

Natasha Louise said...

This made me laugh, wow, that guy haha, if I was that girl I don't think I'd be able to hold in the giggles!

Berni said...

That is hilarious, I'd laugh too! Ps- thank you SO MUCH for following! x- Berni :)