Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sapphire






So I clearly couldn't pick one picture. We have a lot pictures together and I love them way too much to not include them in this post! But seriously, look at the one of her by herself. Isn't she just gorgeous?
(Check out her cute self over here!)

Warning: This poem may or may not, but most certainly does, contain many inside jokes.


Gnomes That *Thump*
I have never had my own room.
Except for once.
After a fight.
I moved to the basement
For ten minutes.

I have never had my own room
So when my world seemed to be ending
I had someone to talk to
Someone who hugged me tight
And rubbed my back
Until I fell asleep.

I have never had my own room
So if an interested boy placed a phone call
He had to be prepared for a conversation
With the both of us.

I have never had my own room
So I never got much sleep
Sharing laughter and inside jokes
Of *thumps*
And gnomes in the wall
Until the early morning.

I have never had my own room
And I suppose that accounts
For who I am today.
Because I have had
My best friend
My sister
Beside me the whole way.

I have not always appreciated
The fact that
I have never had my own room.
I do now.

1 comment:

Adol said...

Good fashion show. Really its too good. I like this article very much. Thanks for sharing. Keep on posting. Domain in India