Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How Can You Not Love Them?!?

Seriously, is there any possible way? They're super talented and super funny! And they really aren't bad lookin' either! I missed the bus for the 60's. I was definitely born in the wrong era. Truth of the matter is, I would have been a total groupie, I just know it. Heck, I already am and they aren't  even all  alive anymore! (Which makes me super sad!)
Enjoy! 
Love them! I do.



Press: How did you find America? 
John: Turn left at Greenland.


Press: Are you wearing wigs or real hair? 
Ringo: Hey, where's the police? 
Paul: Take her out! 
George: Our hair's real. What about yours, lady?

Press: Don't you ever get a haircut? 
George: I had one yesterday. 
Ringo: You should have seen him the day before.

Press: How do you feel about a nightclub called Arthur, named after your hair style? 
George: I was proud--until I saw the nightclub.

Press: How do you spend your time when you're cooped up in a hotel room between the shows? 
John: We play tennis and water polo, and hide ourselves from our perol officers.

Press: Is your wife expensive? 
John: Quite, quite... 
Paul: How much did she cost when you bought her? 
John: Er, she was about fifty pounds in Nairobi. 
George: But she was second hand, wasn't she?
Press: Was she second hand?? 
John: How dare you!

Press: Paul, you look like my son. 
Paul: You don't look a bit like my mother.

Press: Recently there has been an article published in Rolling Stone magazine stating that Day Tripper was about a prostitute, and Norwegian Wood was about a lesbian. What was you're intent when writing these songs? 
Paul: We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians.

Press: Ringo, why do you wear two rings on each hand? 
Ringo: Because I can't fit them through my nose.

Press: Some people have been calling your work "unamerican". How do you respond to this? 
John: Well, that's very observant of them.

Press: Were you worried about the oversized roughnecks who tried to infiltrate the airport crowd on your arrival? 
Ringo: That was us.

Press: What do you do when you're cooped up in a hotel room between shows? 
George: We ice skate.

Press: What did you think when your airplane's engine began smoking as you landed today? 
Ringo: Beatles, women, and children first!

Press: What do you look like with your hair back on your foreheads? 
John: You just don't do that, mate. You feel naked if you do that, like you don't have any trousers on.

Press: What excuse do you have for your collar-length hair? 
John: Well, it just grows out yer head.

Press: What is the biggest threat to your careers, the atom bomb or dandruff? 
Ringo: The atom bomb. We've already got dandruff.

Press: What is this about an annual illness, George? 
George: I get cancer every year.

Press: When are you going to retire? 
Ringo: In about 10 minutes.

Press: When are you starting your next movie? 
Paul: In February. 
George: We have no title for it yet. 
Ringo: We have no story for it yet. 
John: We have no actors for it yet.

Press: When you do a new song, how do you decide who sings the lead? 
John: We just get together and whoever knows most of the words sings the lead.

Press: Where did you get your hair style? 
Paul: From Napoleon. And Julius Caesar too. We cut it anytime we feel like it. 
Ringo: We may do it now.

Press: Where did you think up the hairdos? 
Paul: We got them from a German photographer who wore his hair this way. 
George: It was while we were in Germany. I went swimming and when I came out I didn't have a comb. So my hair just dried. The others liked it the way it looked, and there we were. 
John: We've told so many lies about it we've forgotten.

Press: Which of you is really bald? 
George: We're all bald. And I'm deaf and dumb.

Press: Who in the world would the Beatles like to meet more than anyone else? 
Ringo: The real Santa Claus.

Press: Who thought up the name Beatles? 
Paul: I thought of it. 
Press: Why? 
Paul: Why not?

Press: Why don't you smile, George? 
George: I'll hurt my lips.

Press: Why is it that you Ringo get more fan mail than the others? 
Ringo: I dunno. I suppose it's because more people write me.

Press: You and the snow came to Washington at the same time today. Which do you think will have the greater impact? 
Ringo: The snow. We're going tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lexy said...

Hahahahaha! I was cracking up! They are quite charming and silly!